Insight Named Top 10 Healthiest Employer in the Valley of the Sun
Phoenix Business Journal recognizes the company for its commitment to professional development and ensuring teammate overall wellness
CHANDLER, Ariz., June 6, 2022 — Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT), a Fortune 500 solutions integrator helping clients accelerate their digital journey, has been recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as one of the Healthiest Employers in the Phoenix metropolitan area, standing at No. 10 in the 2022 rankings.
The award is presented annually to employers that have made wellness a priority in the workplace by providing a wide range of health services and incentives. Phoenix Business Journal partners with Healthiest Employers LLC, a data and research company that independently analyzes wellness programming based on culture and leadership commitment, foundational components, strategic planning, communication, interventions, and reporting and analysis.
“Our people are the most important part of our organization, and their health and wellness are vital to our success,” said Ingrid Plumb, vice president of human resources, Insight. “We listen to our teammates to understand how we can help them feel their most inspired and productive. This recognition reflects the progress we’re making together to ensure a workplace that’s diverse, innovative and gives individuals plenty of ways to grow as professionals.”
From wellness programs to volunteer opportunities, Insight has implemented many programs to increase and support the physical, mental and financial health of its teammates globally. Key initiatives include:
- In It Together Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) funded by teammates for teammates who might have a financial, medical or other hardship
- Mental Health First Responders, a global mental health accreditation program to help detect signs of personal struggles. Certified leaders display the mental health logo on their email address so that teammates know where to turn if they need support.
- Wellness Wednesdays, weekly virtual events that in the past year included: high-intensity interval training, yoga, meditation, resiliency, estate planning and more
- Self-Care Speaker Series, offered monthly and covering topics like stress, meditation, financial wellness and burnout.
- Diversity & Inclusion Group Mentoring, driven to create and develop an inclusive workforce and support career progress by allowing teammates to gain exposure to areas of the business they might not have experienced otherwise.
- Teammate Resource Groups, now spanning eight unique groups in North America with more than 1,400 participants. The groups support diverse teammates, raise awareness, build allyship, perform community service, and foster more meaningful relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Work/life benefits like tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, Gympass, identity theft/protection, etc.
Since receiving the recognition, Insight has welcomed local teammates back to a hybrid work environment at its new headquarters in Chandler, where they can enjoy amenities like sit/stand desks, a fitness facility, health center, library, mothers rooms alongside a branded coffee shop called H3 (celebrating the company’s hunger, heart and harmony values) and Café Fuchsia.
Insight also ranks as a top 100 Forbes 2021 World’s Best Employer, one of Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies and holds a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index of diverse and inclusive workplaces.
To learn more about Insight’s health and wellness programs, read our 2022 Insight Corporate Citizenship Report. For more information on Insight, visit insight.com or call 800-INSIGHT.
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a Fortune 500 solutions integrator with more than 11,500 teammates worldwide helping organizations accelerate their digital journey to modernize their business and maximize the value of technology. We enable secure, end-to-end transformation and meet the needs of our clients through a comprehensive portfolio of solutions, far-reaching partnerships and 33+ years of broad IT expertise. Rated as a Forbes World’s Best Employer and certified as a Great Place to Work, we amplify our solutions and services with global scale, local expertise and a world-class e-commerce experience, realizing the digital ambitions of our clients at every opportunity. Discover more at insight.com. NSIT-M
Tel. (480) 889-9798
Sloane & Company
Tel. (212) 446-1884