Everything you need in one place
As a contract holder on the NASA Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) V contract, Insight Public Sector offers a single place for you to purchase the information and communications technology products you need.
And we support you at every stage — from planning, delivery and implementation to ongoing lifecycle management. We provide solutions for your agency that are easy to deploy, manage and secure.
Department of Defense (DOD) DOD ESI Order Guide for Cisco Systems, Inc.
NASA SEWP V Contract
SEWP is a multi-award Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that offers a wide range of advanced technology, including tablets, desktops and servers. This contract also includes IT peripherals, network equipment, storage systems, security tools, software products, cloud-based services, telecommunications, healthcare IT, sensors, videoconferencing systems, and other IT and audio-visual products.
SEWP V is composed of 197 Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts to over 140 pre-competed Prime Contract Holders, both manufacturers and resellers of IT equipment. The contracts were awarded in 5 contract Groups - 2 full and open and 3 set-aside competitions. Since all awards were multi-award contracts, Fair Opportunity (refer to FAR 16.505(b)) must be given to all contractors in one or more Groups or set-asides.
Product-based services such as installation, training, maintenance and warranty are also offered through SEWP. The SEWP contract is available to all federal agencies, including the Department of Defense, and their approved support service contractors. SEWP offers low prices, the lowest surcharge (0.34%), and the easiest and fastest ordering procedure using precompeted contracts.
SEWP V ordering process
- SEWP Delivery Orders are to be routed to the NASA SEWP BOWL either via fax at 301-286-0317 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders should not be forwarded directly to contract holders.
- In accordance with their contracts, contractors may only accept delivery orders that have been routed through the NASA SEWP BOWL office and have been assigned a NASA SEWP tracking number, (STN).
- All orders should be accompanied by the SEWP fax cover sheet or a similar form with contact information provided and a SEWP RFQ number.
- The processing time is typically less than 24 hours between receipt of a DO at the NASA SEWP BOWL and delivery of the order to the appropriate contractor. If an order cannot be processed due to incomplete or incorrect information, both the issuing CO and the contractor will be contacted by a member of the SEWP BOWL customer service staff.
- When an order is processed, email confirmation may be sent to the issuing CO upon request. Inquiries concerning orders should be directed to the SEWP Helpline: (301) 286-1478.
- The published SEWP V prices are the negotiated discounts off the contractor’s list price and are the maximum prices the contractor can charge the government. Normally these are priced on a single item basis.
- COs are encouraged to get quotes, especially for large orders.
- Contractors are allowed to charge less either on a per order basis or for a limited-time basis.
|Contract number:||NNG15SC40B (Group D)|
|Contract period:||5-year base contract with one 5-year option, May 1, 2015 – April 30, 2025|
|Who can order:||All federal agencies and government support service contractors|
|Products:||Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio Visual (AV) products, including hardware; software; maintenance; warranty; product based engineering, installation and implementation services; and product training|
|Trade Agreement Act (TAA):||Does not apply to orders under $ 182,000. All items are added to contract with the TAA status. Whether TAA-compliant product is required is left to the discretion of the ordering Contracting Officer.|
|Credit card accepted:||Yes|
|Geographic scope:||48 contiguous states, District of Columbia, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and commonwealths, and overseas U.S. government installations|
|Standard delivery time:||Shipping within 30 days ARO; negotiable at the delivery order level, unless noted on quote|
|Payment terms:||Net 30 days|
|Partial shipments:||Must be approved by the ordering contracting officer|
|Open market line items:||None|
|Warranty:||Standard commercial warranties apply. Extended warranties may be available.|
|Acceptance date:||Acceptance is upon receipt. The government reserves the right to inspect or test any supplies or services that have been tendered for acceptance. The government may require repair or replacement of nonconforming supplies or re-performance of nonconforming services at no increase in contract price. The government must exercise its post-acceptance rights (1) within a reasonable time after the defect was discovered (usually considered to be 30 days); and (2) before any substantial change occurs in the condition of the item, unless the change is due to the defect in the item.|
|Product returns:||In accordance with FAR Part 52.212-4, the government may require repair or replacement of nonconforming supplies or re-performance of nonconforming services at no increase in contract price. The government must exercise its post-acceptance rights (1) within a reasonable time after the defect was discovered or should have been discovered; and (2) before any substantial change occurs in the condition of the items, unless the change is due to the defect in the item.|
|Cage code:||06ZC1 for SEWP V contract|
|DUNS number:||159776806 for SEWP V contract|
|Tax ID number:||36-3949000|
Contractor support contacts
Federal Sales team
Deputy Program/Compliance Manager
- How to get quote
- Order help
- Policy and procedure for installation and warranty
Micro-purchasing made easy with Insight Public Sector
When you’ve got an entire agency to support, convenience is critical. That’s why we streamlined the purchasing process on all orders under $20,000 and accept micro-purchase credit cards.
Most agencies rely on these small purchases to update technology and replace broken hardware. Use your micro-purchase credit card to buy the preapproved devices and accessories that your employees depend on.
Connect with industry-leading vendors.
Insight Public Sector has a portfolio of hardware, software and cloud solutions with products from the leading names in the industry, including Microsoft, Cisco, HP and Symantec. In fact, we’ve been a Microsoft® partner for more than 25 years and are a Cisco® Master Cloud Builder.
From the simple to the complex, we have a solution — whether you want to order a patch cable or need to consolidate your data center. Still need to comply with the Cloud First mandate? We’ll help you migrate to a private or hybrid cloud, and ensure your data is secure.